The Planning and Conservation League Foundation has authored or co-authored scores of publications. Our work is designed to provide relevant information on important environmental policies, laws, voter bonds and issue areas.
PCLF and its staff have also researched and provided necessary policy analysis for some of California's best and much needed environmental legislation, including, but not limited to the:
- 1970 California Environmental Quality Act;
- 1972 Coastal Conservation Initiative (Proposition 20);
- 1989 Integrated Waste Management Act (AB 939);
- 1990 Rail Bond Act (Proposition 116); and
- 2000 Parks Bond (Proposition 12).
PCLF has also published or co-published valuable studies and reports in a number of key areas. These publications include:
This section includes a store for you to purchase our publications or in
some cases download them from our website. Our most recent addition is the 8
Affordable Water Solutions for California.